Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

June Mingle Sent


Here is the birthday themed card I did for Magnolia-licious mingle yahoo group. The person I had to send this to was Kylie Thompson who lives all the way in Australia, I hope you like it. Hop on over and take a look at her blog.
I used copic markers and the stardust sakura gelly roll pen.
I'm also entering this card into SMC#19- Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to Magnolia Mingles! They are so fun and don't require a huge amount of time.
    Your card is so pretty. Love the coloring you did - great job! Keep up the good work!
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the glitter you used. I would never have thought about using glitter on the skirt but it really works, I'll definitely try it. My Mingle card from Kylie is on the way - can't wait.
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card with sparkly highlight. Kylie is going to love this :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. SSEEWW CUTE!!! Love the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete