Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Back from Spring Break!


Well Hello everyone, I'm back, not that you knew I was gone, but last week was Spring Break here, so I took some time off of work to be with my daughter. The plan was to do some Spring cleaning, but of course we got sidetracked and ended up going and doing other things. We decided to get away from home for a few days and stayed with friends down in Calgary, Alberta, what a blast. A good time was had by all, the only downside to our little impromptu trip was that, One, No cleaning was done and two, No crafting was done either:( . So now, we're back and I have no cards/projects to show you. Luckily, I was sent this March mingle card accidently by Wendy Ploski, Thank you so much for allowing me to keep the card, it's beautiful, love it!

I also received this little package from Brenda Ogle, I won the February monthly prize for the Tuesday Color Challenges over at The Outlaws!! I was so surprised and pleased, thank you so much, I love it!

1 comment: