Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hugs!!


What's going on at Hambo Hoedown, well, somebody needs a hug! This weeks challenge is to add stripes to Bailey Hug, which is the image you would have received if you played last week. Isn't he just adorable!
I'm forever losing my place in my books, so this week I decided to make several bookmarks, one using this image, Bailey Hug. I used Copic markers and added texture/fur to Bailey by using my blending solution, then I added paws to the twine. Here is a close up!

So now I hopefully don't have to worry about losing my place, I'll have
Bailey Hugs to remind me where I'm at.

2 comments:

  1. Those little paw prints are adorable! What a fun bookmark this is. Thanks for taking our Hoedown challenge again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bookmark!!!. LOVE those paw prints!!!. Thanks for playing at the Hoedown!!!

    ReplyDelete