Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

No-Lines!!

Well hello everyone out there in blog world!!! It's been some time since I've actually written a post.
The card I'm sharing with you today uses the no-lines technique, I've seen many people use it before and wanted to give it a try myself. The image is a Toread stamp called Flora, isn't she just adorable!!
She was stamped with Angel Pink Momento Ink and I used Copic markers to colour her with.
I'm entering her into CDAC's Anything Goes challenge, go on over and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Great card. Love that no-lines technique. Your coloring is terrific! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    Christine
    CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! That little fairy is colored so nicely and I love the no line look!Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete