Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Challenges last week.

Here is the card that I entered into Karens Doodles UK challenge blog last week. Karen was giving away this free image on your PCP and SNR groups. Isn't she cute! Truth be told, I haven't had a lot of time to create any projects this week, I've been so busy at work and home. But, this week is spring break and I decided to take some well deserved vacation time, YAY! finally, some time to my self... okay maybe not, I still have the kids. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some crafting done. I was also able to get this card done for Sew Many Challenges last week, don't you love the cute butterfly!

So, my girlfriend is pregnant with her first child, and I didn't have a card ready for her shower, thank God for Sweet N Sassy. They have digi day every Thursday on there SNR group and their challenge was to make a Baby card, this is what I came up with. I hope she like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment