Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring?

Saturday was the first day of spring and and last night in Edmonton we got wet snow, can you believe that. I was so looking forward to seeing that last bit of snow melt, seeing the brown/green grass and getting out the BBQ. Oh well, I guess the snow gives me a good excuse to stay home and craft. In fact, I used Faith's free digital stamp from Designed 2 Delight to make this spring looking card.

This will be entered into her challenge which are progressive, so make sure you check out her blog and read the rules so you don't miss out on any of the freebies. I also will be entering this card into Digital delights Delightful sketches. I really enjoyed making this card, I love the bright colors, hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment