Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Butterflies, Bees, Bugs oh my!

Last week Saturday, Bugaboo stamps challenge blog had a blog hop and a challenge. First off, let me say that the design team over there did a excellent job! All their projects were so cute and wonderful. The challenge was to create something that had a bug on it. So, this is the card that I came up with. The digi stamp that I used is called BBBugsBee, he is part of their bugaboo brat bugs collection, which you can find here. The rubber stamped sentiment is from Studio G and inked with Color Box fluid chalk. I punched out Martha Stewart's Garden trellis and placed it behind the spellbinders edgeabilities, Rose Blossom , then punched out different sizes of butterflies to put on the trellis. Personally, I'm not a bug lover, but this bee is so cute, I'm glad I decided to catch the bug!
I am also entering this card into Paper Sundaes 13th Challenge- Make a scene
They will be having a Blog hop From April 24 - 30.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! love how you combined the edgeabilitites, punch and image!
    Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the roses & trellis! Oh, yeah -- love that image as well! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete