Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kokeshi!

I've seen a few challenges asking for an Asian card and I've wanted to do one but just haven't had the time, until recently. I used my two favorite colors for this card,( now, oddly enough I'm sure some of you think that purple is one of them, but it's not,) black and red with a little bit of gold. The 3D cut out picture image is from Flower soft, I cut out the pieces but before putting them together, I added the Spring Mix Flower soft to the image. Then I used Digi Kitty's free Kokeshi image, isn't she cute, and used Touch markers to color her in. I than rubber stamped, colored and cut out the fan and added it to the card. I'm very pleased with the results. I used this weeks sketch from The Sweet Stop.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete