Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Moving?!

Here is my little hole in the wall, it's a picture of my craft space in my basement. This past week I decided that I'd move my stuff from the basement into our computer room upstairs!

Of course this was not an easy task, this room used to hold 4 computers and 1 T.V and I seem to be having a problem fitting all my card making stuff in the room! Thank God I've left my cross stitching down in the basement, because I really don't know where everything would fit. I haven't made a card all week and I'm still not done moving the rooms around. I also have a Bridal shower to go to on Sunday and I haven't made a card yet. But, there is still hope! I finished work this morning and have the weekend off, so hopefully, I'll be able to get the room done and do a card, maybe even post it sometime this weekend. Wish me luck, I really do need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment