Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

KD3

Yaaay! I finished another Karen Doodle challenge, with minutes to spare. I didn't reach my goal for the four challenge blogs but I did come pretty close, well, maybe next time. Things with wings is the challenge over at the U.K blog, and this princess fairy not only has wings but it will grant me three wishes as well! I 'm also entering this card into JUGS29, where the colors for the week are Pink, Green, Lavender, with Yellow as an option. It is also Lisa's, one of the design team members, birthday, so Happy Birthday. The sketch I am using is from I Love Digi Challenge blog. When I saw this sketch I know it would work perfectly for all three challenges!

7 comments:

  1. Just adorable the colour combo you've used.
    Thanks for joining us this week on KDUK.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute for a birthday card! Granting wishes is such a super theme! Great colors for JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the papers and a great take on our sketch :)

    Thanks for joining me at I Love Digi and Karens Doodles UK this week :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and yep, you just scraped in! LOL! Love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at KDUK . Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love the colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome card and especially like the corner accents. Thanks for joining in with us at I LOVE DIGI
    Paul

    ReplyDelete