Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

KD1


I was so determined to enter into all of Karens Doodle challenges this week, okay at least three. This is challenge week 6 and I've been so busy with taxes, birthdays, moving, etc.. I think you get the point. I haven't been able to color all my images. I was however able to finish this card for the sketch challenge on her U.S. blog. I love this image, baby bunny looks so happy and content with his carrot. I had to use the embossed hearts cardstock on this card, the pattern cardstock is from Martha Stewart, along with the doily lace punch and large butterfly punch. The rubber stamped sentiment is from Studio G, which I think goes perfect with this card. Okay, one down and three to go!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card,
    Thanks for joining us this week at Karen's Doodles
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete